OLIVER® 65493S MEN'S 12" MET GUARD STEEL TOE CSA by Muck Boot
Oliver 65 Series safety footwear feature chemical, liquid, and barnyard acid-resistant SPR leather. Hard-wearing thermoplastic urethane (TPU) SAFETYcell reinforcement provides excellent protection from oils and minerals, cuts and abrasions.
The Oliver outsole design is slip-resistant to help prevent worker slips and falls. The 65 series outsole is heat-resistant to temperatures up to 300° C and highly resistant to mineral oils, acids, alkalies, animal fats and oils.
This style features the XRD® Metatarsal Guard; Extreme Impact Protection. XRD® technology is not only comfortable, flexible and lightweight but frees you of rigid, bulky and constricting stiffeners and weight of external metatarsal guards. On impact, the XRD® high performance molecules create a unique protective shield that absorbs up to 90% of the most intense force – hit after hit.
Chemical, construction, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing
ABOUT OLIVER BOOTS
Over 130 years of proven performance in the toughest industries. A historically reliable brand dating back to the mid-1800s, Oliver® has a rich history of quality footwear in the mining, oil and gas, heavy metal fabrication, construction, and general industrial application industries. With quality craftsmanship and technologically innovative features like XRD® metatarsal guards, NANOlite footbed comfort technology, and NATUREform wide profile protective toe caps, Oliver boots are crafted for extreme comfort, performance and durability.
- Leather pull on, 12 in. (305mm)
- 100% waterproof premium full grain leather
- Heavy duty coated leather for ultimate durability. Highly abrasion resistant.
- NANOlite Technology features a unique footbed with a gently raised surface in the sole that massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue. Plus, a perforated foam air control layer enhances air circulation, reducing odor
- COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System reduces foot, leg and lower back fatigue
- NATUREform steel toe impact protection; A wide profile shape to suit your foot, padded with a latex cushion liner to ensure toes are not in contact with the cap
- XRD® internal metatarsal guard; lightweight, soft and flexible, but instantly hardens on impact to create a unique protective shield for excellent impact protection
- Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching on critical seams
- Qflex Zero, non-metallic puncture protection
- SAFETYcell® integrated TPU heel and toe and coated leather shell for enhanced abrasion and cut resistance
- Electric shock resistant ESR outsole
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
All-Terrain Dual Density Soling Technology:
- Combines a soft shock-absorbing low density PU midsole with a high density hard wearing rubber outsole. Designed for superior grip and durability.
- Chemical-resistant sole resists mineral oils, acids, alkalies, animal fats and oils
- Heat-resistant sole up to 300º C for use in many high-temperature work environments
- Superior resistance to cutting and abrasion
- Bevelled heel for excellent slip resistance
- Slip resistance certified SRC
- SKU 65493S-BRN-06