MEN'S CHORE RESISTANT STEEL TOE - HI CSA
The Chore Resistant is a huge step forward in slip-resistant footwear. These boots will keep you vertical on some of the slickest surfaces that face workers on construction sites, in mines, on the farm, or in factories. In 2015, the Chore V-Wave outsole Slip-resistant Compound earned an improved slip-resistance rating of 20%. Tested on slippery surfaces including steel and ceramic tile, the sole sets a new industry standard. In addition to a more secure step, the Chore Resistant exterior will resist most oil-based fluids with the new RDR chemical resistant rubber exterior. This boot offers comforting support while standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time and a comfortable 5mm Neoprene upper.
- 100% Waterproof
- Steel toe and plate protection
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining
- RDR Rubber will outwear standard rubber boots in solvents, caustics, hydrocarbons, oils, fats, and acids
- Triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcements
- Steel shank for structural support
- V-Wave outsole with slip-resistant compound
- Meets CSA Grade 1 standards
- Estimated height: 41cm/ 16.1"
- Estimated max calf circumference: 42cm/ 16.5"
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 18°C